The Naval contingent attached to the expeditionary force consisted of 150 seamen and 400 Royal Marines. They came from a number of ships lying off Suakin which joined others at Trinkitat to offload the Expeditionary force.
(lying off Suakin 1884)
(wooden screw sloop)
(wooden screw corvette-this is her sister ship HMS Thetis)
(steel corvette-this is her sister ship HMS Constance)