Sunday, January 20, 2008

A few more Beja


I've not been feeling very well this week and have hardly got any painting done. Added to that the weather has been horrible and it's been dark. Also I have suddently developed a great urge to paint some gladiators so have been trawling through the lead pile to see if I had got any (I had).


Nevertheless, I have managed to finish six more Beja, so not a total write off. Perry Miniatures are closing down for three weeks next month but I still have plenty of figures to paint. I want to finish the Gardner Gun and get started on the Highlanders.

2 comments:

erwindougs said...

how do you denote egyptian ncos on their summer white uniforms pre-1885? red chevron points up with a circle on top?

legatus hedlius said...

The only info I have is red chevrons. I would say (single)point down. I have seen a photo with the red circle but don't know what it denotes and whether all NCOs had it..